FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERSWhy Choose Us?
Local pathologists. Vast expertise.
We offer local, personalized service combined with best-practice diagnostics.
- Continuity of care for patients, with access to patient history and ready comparison and correlation of previous biopsies, Pap tests, and surgical case results
- Case review at the microscope with any of our pathology specialists
- All pathologists are board-certified in anatomic and clinical pathology
- Multiple subspecialty-certified, fellowship-trained pathologists to address all major organ systems
- Vista Pathology Laboratory, LLC meets rigorous accreditation standards of the College of American Pathologists
- Ongoing laboratory benchmarking to ensure critical quality standards are upheld
- Client care professionals on staff to address individual practice and patient needs
“Follow-up is excellent. The pathologists are willing to help and explain.”
– Client Satisfaction Survey
With multiple board-certified, subspecialty pathologists, Vista Pathology routinely accepts outside cases for consultation.
Our extensive immunohistochemistry lab has nearly 200 antibodies validated for diagnostic, therapeutic and prognostic profiling.
To inquire about submitting a case for evaluation by laboratory and pathologists, please call us.