We are a privately owned anatomic pathology lab based in Medford, Oregon and have provided pathology services to Southern Oregon for over 40 years. We strive for excellence and we never forget that there is a patient behind every specimen we receive.
We are looking for individuals who want to contribute to Vista Pathology Laboratory’s culture of accountability, integrity, service, and excellence. Please consider joining our dynamic team.
Medical Technologist, Flow Cytometry
Medford, OR 97504
- Performs patient testing in Flow Cytometry department.
- Analyzes data to assist physician and other health care personnel in detection, diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Performs and evaluates quality control, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Works with a team of laboratory personnel and supports and promotes team concept. Performs additional duties including policy review, and supply ordering as needed.
Qualifications, Education, Training, & Experience:
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Medical Technology, or related science field.
- Complete knowledge of laboratory medical technology theory and practice. Flow Cytometry preferred. Prefer two or more years of clinical laboratory experience.
Must be certified or registered by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as a Medical Laboratory Technologist.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
Retirement benefits or accounts
Primary Location: Vista Pathology Laboratory, Medford, Oregon
Posted: July 30, 2019
Updated: July 30, 2019
To Apply for a Position
If you’re interested in applying, please send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include the position title in the subject line.
Compensation & Benefits
Vista Pathology Laboratory offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vista Pathology is an equal opportunity employer.