Vista Pathology Laboratory, LLC is a privately owned pathology practice located in beautiful southern Oregon. We are comprised of 13 pathologists who, with the help of talented laboratory employees, provide comprehensive medical diagnostic services to hospitals and surgery centers as well as primary care and specialist clinics throughout the Rogue Valley region.
We are currently seeking a qualified applicant to fill our Laboratory Information System Coordinator (LIS) position to report directly to the Administrative Finance Manager.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the technical oversight of all routine maintenance hardware and software functions of lab information technology including interface connectivity and coordination of testing
- Clarifies and documents functional requirements of LIS and ensures new features, updates or adaptations to systems are achieved
- Responsible for security of access to the laboratory systems and maintains compliance with regulatory agencies, state and federal mandates (HIPAA), medical necessity, and audit criteria documentation
- Responsible for the installation, implementation, training and documentation of all phases of laboratory information and system tools used by the pathologists, and assistants
- Provides support services to internal and external users of company’s computer/LIS and data processing network
- Responsible for maintaining databases and associated decision support tools
- BS degree in Medical Technology preferred with knowledge and experience in Sunquest Power Path or other Laboratory Information System
- Two to three years related data processing and IT troubleshooting experience
- Two to three years of experience with virtual networks, server functionalities, ICD10
- A high degree of quality and accuracy of laboratory work.
- Full time – 40 hours/week. Monday-Friday. 8:00 AM.-5:00 PM. Overtime may be required on occasion.
Compensation & Benefits
Vista Pathology Laboratory offers a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.
To Apply for a Position
If you’re interested in applying, please send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include the position title in the subject line.
Compensation & Benefits
Vista Pathology Laboratory offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vista Pathology is an equal opportunity employer.