We are Vista Pathology Laboratory, LLC. We are comprised of 13 pathologists who, with the help of over a dozen talented laboratory employees, provide comprehensive medical diagnostic services to hospitals and surgery centers as well as primary care and specialist clinics throughout the Rogue Valley region.
We are currently seeking a qualified applicant to fill our Laboratory Assistant position, which is outlined as follows:
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
· Receive and accession specimens into laboratory, exercising careful attention to detail
· Utilize organization and prioritization skills, in addition to good clinical judgment
· Assist laboratory personnel and pathologists with technical tasks
· Effectively communicate with laboratory staff as well as outside providers and office staff to ensure accurate and timely turnaround of pathology results
· High school diploma or greater
· Computer literacy
· Proficiency in data entry
· Familiarity with document reproduction including scanning, printing and copying
· One year of laboratory or medical experience preferred.
· Day shift, Full time – 40 hours/week. Monday-Friday. Overtime may be required on occasion.
Paid time off
Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
Retirement benefits or accounts
Primary Location: Vista Pathology Laboratory. Medford, Oregon
Posted: August 2, 2021
Updated: August 2, 2021
To Apply for a Position
If you’re interested in applying, please send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the position title in the subject line.
Compensation & Benefits
Vista Pathology Laboratory offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vista Pathology is an equal opportunity employer.