We are Vista Pathology Laboratory, LLC. We are comprised of 13 pathologists who, with the help of talented laboratory employees, provide comprehensive medical diagnostic services to hospitals and surgery centers as well as primary care and specialist clinics throughout the Rogue Valley region.
We are currently seeking applicants for a Courier position.
Couriers are responsible for the timely, safe, appropriate and confidential
transfer of items, interoffice correspondence, records, materials and supplies,
and all other transport needs between designated sites as well as other client
locations. The courier is also responsible for the timely and consistent delivery
of on-demand runs outside of local area as determined by employer
- High School diploma or equivalent, valid Oregon State Driver’s License. Driving
record deemed acceptable by employer.
- Previous courier driving experience is desired.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely and within the limits of the law under diverse driving conditions.
- Ability and willingness to document all transport activities
- Ability to organize route in the most efficient manner and be able to flex in the performance of that route when additional requests are made, without diminishing the level of service provided to already scheduled clients.
- Knowledge of Jackson and Josephine Counties and Cities.
- Ability to read maps and display a good sense of direction, Organized, prompt, polite, and reliable; Ability to speak and hear clearly to facilitate effective communication with various clients even while
experiencing frequent interruptions.
- Ability to lift items weighing between 0-50 lbs and push/pull items weighing between 1-100 lbs in a safe and effective manner; Maintains a clean and professional appearance of both themselves and
The acceptable business dress attire is Khaki pants or shorts, company polo
shirts provided. The clothing should be clean and free from wrinkles.
- Full time – 40 hours/week. Monday-Friday. Day shift: Hours TBD.
Compensation & Benefits
Vista Pathology Laboratory offers a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time