We are comprised of a diverse group of pathologists who, with the help of over a dozen talented laboratory employees, provide comprehensive medical diagnostic services to hospitals and surgery centers as well as primary care and specialist clinics throughout the Rogue Valley region.
We are currently seeking two (2) qualified applicants to fill our Cytotechnologist needs, position details are as follows:
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Microscopically evaluates gynecologic and non-gynecologic cellular preparations in conjunction with clinical history to determine a diagnosis.
- Identifies areas of review for pathologists when abnormal and signs out negative gyn cytology.
- Accurately records cases screened in accordance with laboratory policies.
- Performs tasks and additional duties as needed in accordance with laboratory policies and under the supervision of the cytology supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 3+ years experience screening in an accredited laboratory is preferred.
- CT ASCP Certification required
- ThinPrep Certification required
- Imager training preferred.
- Experience with PowerPath is a plus. Must be able to utilize laboratory software to enter case information and complete reports accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment.
- Full Time – 8.0 hours/day M-F as needed
Posted: August 2, 2021
Updated: August 2, 2021