We are Vista Pathology Laboratory, LLC. We are comprised of 13 pathologists who, with the help of over a dozen talented laboratory employees, provide comprehensive medical diagnostic services to hospitals and surgery centers as well as primary care and specialist clinics throughout the Rogue Valley region. Since 1950, the physicians of Vista Pathology (formerly Medford Pathologists) have been dedicated to providing technical diagnostic results and expertise to the providers and patients of the Rogue Valley region. We are committed to understanding the needs of our local medical community and adapting our practice to meet the demands of area providers and patients. As board-certified physicians specializing in a variety of pathology disciplines, we provide timely, accurate results. As community members ourselves, we are fully dedicated to supporting the health and welfare of our region as our Shared Commitment.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional, and experienced Client Sales Service Specialist who can help maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and bring in new clients. The Client Sales Service Specialist will help our clients to better understand the full potential of our laboratory services and act as liaison between the client and the laboratory. The candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with different groups and departments of the laboratory as part of our Mission, Vision, Values to enhance client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MT, CLT, HT, or Associate Degree in MLT or related allied health.
- Knowledge and technical understanding of pathology laboratory workflow, Histology, Cytology, molecular diagnostics procedures, and laboratory information system/EMR.
- Computer literacy, data entry, document scanning, Microsoft Word, Excel, including sales presentation using Power Point with excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel 80% of the time within the company’s service areas.
- Excellent driving records with good reliable vehicle
- Ability to pursue sales calls, follow-up timely with clients, and close the sale.
- Exceptional customer service skills and entrepreneurial selling skills
- Two years of successful laboratory sales or medical field experience preferred.
- Full time – 40 hours/week (M-F). Overtime may be required on occasion.
Compensation & Benefits
Vista Pathology Laboratory offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.