We are Vista Pathology Laboratory, LLC. We are comprised of 14 pathologists who, with the help of talented laboratory employees, provide comprehensive medical diagnostic services to hospitals and surgery centers as well as primary care and specialist clinics throughout the Rogue Valley region.
We are currently seeking a qualified applicant to fill our Histology Technician/Technologist position.
• Full time – 40 hours/week. Monday-Friday. 4am-12:30pm. Overtime may be required on occasion.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
• Routine and Special Stains
• Laboratory equipment maintenance and other histology laboratory related tasks as required.
• HT/HTL (ASCP) certification or eligible.
• One year of experience or completion of a certified histology training program.
• Multiple years of experience without certification may be substituted for above requirements.
• A high degree of quality and accuracy of laboratory work.
Compensation & Benefits
Vista Pathology Laboratory offers a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.